***** WAITING LIST CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE, NO FURTHER BREEDING UNTIL AT LEAST SPRING 2023*****
Before contacting us to be placed on our waiting list please ensure you have researched the breed. To do this you need to understand both English Springer Spaniels and Miniature Poodles. The traits and characteristics from both breeds can, and will, be evident in a Sproodle Puppy.
A good source of research is our Facebook Page where many owners post pictures, swap information and ask questions of other owners regarding their dogs. Once you are sure you have the time and energy for a Sproodle then you are welcome to complete our waiting list application HERE
Click HERE to watch our online buying guide.
Once you have been added to the list we will send out emails when we have puppies born. We will also offer you a viewing appointment, which will be when the puppies are around 5-6 weeks of age*. If a particular time frame doesn't suit, you can be re added to the list for a later litter. At this stage we will require a non-refundable deposit.
At the viewing appointment you will meet us, our dogs, the parents and of course the puppies. We will also meet you, and the potential family members that the puppy will be living with and reliant upon for his/her daily care. It is important that ALL family members are committed to the new arrival, having a puppy will affect all members of your home and it has to be a joint decision.
We use puppy profiling to match people and puppies, so we will ask you lots of information about you, your family and your dog owning expectations to ensure the right puppy finds you! Choices based on colour and gender alone are not in the long term best interests of the puppy or you! Aligned behaviours is where it is at!
Check out our free program for Puppy Owners that helps you to clarify in your mind what you are looking for in a dog.
After the viewings we will send you an information email, containing lots of guidance and all of the relevant details for your chosen puppy.
All of our owners are also enrolled on the online Puppy Training course "The Puppy Pod". This is free of charge, and will help to support you to raise and train your puppy to be a happy, balanced dog.
If you would like more information on the process please email me.
*time frames can vary depending a puppy development and requirements
- Our puppies leave us having been fully treated for fleas and worms.
- They will also have a flea/worming dropper applied on the day they leave covering them for a further 4 weeks.
- They are insured for 4 weeks.
- They are microchipped and registered to you.
- They have their first vaccination.
- They will have undergone our Puppy Profiling Program to observe their behaviours to enable you to train effectively and to help match them to you.
- They leave with a blanket with their litter mates scent on to comfort them when settling into their new home.
- They are vet checked and have a stamped veterinary certificate.
- They are raised using proven socialisation techniques developed across the 16 years we have been breeding Sproodles.
- You will be enrolled onto The Puppy Pod Online Training Course for new Puppy Owners, it is a comprehensive course covering all aspects of Puppy Parenting.
- Access to a private Facebook Training and Support Group where I host LIVES on training your puppy, so we can continue to support you through those early weeks.
- Contract of sale and evidence of parental health testing.
- Opportunity to meet both parents.
- Food and treats pack.